Going away on holiday? We would love to look after your feline friend for you, whether you’re going away for a short trip or a longer holiday.
Our cattery is staffed by our experienced and caring Clinical Crew, who will make sure your cat has a pleasant stay while you’re away.
Some of the benefits of boarding your cat at Love That Pet North Ryde:
- No dogs! Our cattery is housed in a separate area to our vet clinic kennels, so there are no noisy dogs to disturb your cat
- Amazing Care by trained staff. We measure food and water consumption each day to ensure your pet is happy and healthy
- Low stress: we use Feliway cat pheromones to ensure stress levels are kept down
- Daily play time
- Split-level accommodation with hammock beds for comfort
- Outdoor runs with access to an enclosed tree climb which cats love!
- Quality food: we provide Hill’s Science Diet to all our cat boarding guests. Of course, you are welcome to bring in your pet’s favourite food too… just let us know when you book
- Awesome Service and convenient opening hours
- If your pet needs any medication, we can administer it for a small fee
- If your cat requires surgery or dental work, then we can undertake this while you are on holiday, which means fewer trips to the clinic
- Astounding Value: our Amazing Care and Awesome Service standards ensure you receive the best value cat boarding in Sydney
The fine print:
- Prices start from $24/day in our indoor cattery and $29/day in the outdoor cat park
- Holiday rates are $29/day in our indoor cattery and $34 in the outdoor cat park
- Your cat must be up to date with its vaccinations against cat flu
- If we haven’t seen your cat before, we will need to organize a Health Check prior to their arrival
- We require a 50% deposit at the time of booking to confirm your pet’s stay with us